Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Final Post

This will be my final post for this blog.  It's been a fun blog to write.  A post went up nearly every day for the last 5 years.  The blog started January 1, 2012.  It officially ended Dec 19, 2016.  There was a total of 1,810 posts.

This blog started off as an attempt to engage people in discipleship style thinking every day.  My hope is that it continued to do that throughout its life.  As the blog continued, it also became my own personal commentary on the New Testament.  That goal was achieved as well.  You can use the "Books Studied" tab at the top of the page to find a link to the first blog post on any book in the New Testament.  You can also use the History widget on the right side of the screen to locate a specific set of verses if you know the approximate date that I studied each book.

I will leave these posts up for as long as allowed.  Please continue to use them as needed.

No comments: